The Pride LC-220 Classic Line Lift chair is a 2-Position medium-to-large lift chair with a more contemporary pillow back design. It comes standard with armrest covers and a number of great upholstery options.
Standard dual side pockets will easily store that TV remote, crossword puzzle book, or whatever you want close at hand. The lift actuator is heavy-duty without sacrificing a quiet and smooth operation. The back is removable with no tools required.
An abundance of fabric options will inspire the “designer” in you and seamlessly adapt to any decor. For the more technically-minded, the plush and inviting Classic LC220 only requires 11″ from the wall for a full recline. You will love its contemporary profile and durable craftsmanship.
- Engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame
- A quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head and arm covers
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 12′ cord
|User Height:||5′ 4″ to 6′ 0″|
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.00″|
|Seat Back Height:||24.50″|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||11.00″|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Seat and Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||No|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No|
Stain Resisting Fabric
|Instock Models Available:||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||Yes|