COMET PRO (4 WHEEL) KEY FEATURES
Equipped with the all new suspension system, premium reclining and swiveling seat and 13″ pneumatic or solid tires.
The Comet PRO ensures that you will enjoy longer and more challenging journeys thanks to its enhanced driving features and capability to support two, 75 Ah batteries. Large 13″ pneumatic tires, combined with superior front wishbone and rear central spring suspension systems, work together to provide smooth travel and an exceptional drive.
- Advanced Suspension – For a smooth and comfortable drive over rugged terrain.
- Interactive LCD screen which displays speed, distance traveled, battery status, time, temperature, system faults codes and a maintenance required indicator.
- Programmable audible signal volume and adjustable screen brightness.
- Designed to allow the use of 75 AH batteries allowing you to go further than ever before.
- Integrated brake lights that automatically engage upon the release of the throttle, and left and right turning signals that can be activated through the control panel.
|Max. climbable obstacle height||4”|
|Usable Foot Space Length||13.5”|
|Seat-to-Floor||17.25” – 20.25”|
|Back Height||27”- 29”|
|Back Angle||90 degrees- 130 degrees|
|Seat-to-Top of Arms||7” – 10”|
|Width Between Arms||20” – 22.5”|
|Recommended Battery||2 x 12 V, 75 Ah Group 24|
|Off-Board Charging System||8 Ah|
|Speed||15 km/h (9.5 mph)|
|Estimated Travel Range*||55 km (34 miles)|
|Weight (Inc. Batteries)||238 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (lbs.)||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Capability||10 degree|
|Dimensions||13” x 4”|
|Tire Pressure||50 psi|
All orders come with a manufacturer warranty – Labour is excluded
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding upholstered materials, padded materials and tires/wheels). Six months on batteries purchased from Invacare®. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover normal wear.|