The convenient offset swivel seat the mechanism provides a safe, comfortable exit at the top of the rail.
The arms, seat and footrest flip up, creating plenty of space to walk up the stairs.
The hidden, rack-and-pinion drive system provides a smooth ride, without hesitation, when the unit stops and starts.
The vertical straight rail can be installed to within 5″ of the wall, and when the armrests, seat, and footrest are folded, the Elan carriage takes up only 12″.
The Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive. The Elan stairlift comes standard with a variety of features to meet your individual needs. With a unique low-profile rail design, Bruno’s Elan stairlift leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members.
Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance, and ease-of-use at an economy price. While all of our home stair lifts represent a commitment to innovation and reliability, the Bruno Elan especially demonstrates a determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry-level market.
This wonderful stairlift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
- QUIET & COMPACT: Bruno’s Elan is the ideal stairlift for today and tomorrow – rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a handsome rail hides all mechanical components. In addition, the seat, armrests, and footrest all fold up into a compact unit – family and friends will have no problem using the stairs.
- VALUE: Elan offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive units. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier and less costly to install than other stairlifts.
- SAFETY FIRST: A dual braking system makes the Elan one of the safest stairlifts in the world. The electromagnetic braking system is complemented by a self-locking gearbox and over speed brake which completely ensures your safety. Safety sensors on the footplate and carriage stop the unit whenever an obstruction is
- CONSISTENT POWER: The Elan uses two 12-volt batteries that are powered by a low-profile charger that plugs into any household outlet. A continuous charge along the rail is provided through a full-length charge strip. Access to upstairs and downstairs is never an issue, even when there is a power outage.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs