The Outdoor Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift is specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort, and convenience available with Bruno’s complete line of straight and curved rail stairlifts. The Elite Outdoor custom-crafted chairlift is built to precisely follow the angles of your stairs and offers Bruno’s renowned reliability and smooth, safe ride. Weather-protected features ensure the high-quality performance of your stairlift even in extreme temperatures. Relax outdoors with the easy-to-use Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stairlift — custom built specifically for your home.
- Specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available in Bruno’s complete line of straight rail and curved rail stairlifts.
- Durable, powder coat outdoor paint that protects all steel surfaces
- Seat cushions made from exterior marine-grade vinyl
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC)
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- Weather resistant cover provides protection from the elements when not in use and can be stored in a pouch conveniently located under the seat during operation.
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Self-locking worm gear; rack-and-pinion drive
- Maximum rider weight of 400 lb (181 kg)
- Soft-start, soft-stop for the user’s maximum comfort
- Powered by two 12V batteries;
continuously charged by a 2A battery charger that plugs into any 110V household outlet (2A charger must be protected from the elements)
- Requires no special wiring
- Stainless steel and exterior grade hardware Seat cushions made from exterior marine-
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0oF to 125oF (-15oC to 52oC)