POWER FOLDING FOOTREST
Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
LARGER SEAT PAD
21.5″ wide x 16″ deep/546x406mm
Variety of Upholstery Choices
Six different colors; multiple fabrics
Power swivel seat
Controlled on chair arm or wireless call/send.
The Bruno Elite SRE-2010 straight stairlift is a well-designed, full-featured and sturdy unit that is especially well suited to heavier individuals.
The Elite uses a powerful worm gear and rack-and-pinion drive system to move its carriage along a vertical anodized rail. The stairlift supports a maximum weight of 400 pounds, which is 50 to 100 pounds more than the standard models of other popular stairlifts. You can even choose wider seats and footrests for personalized comfort.
Both the footrest and seat of the carriage can flip and fold away when not in use. Even then, the stairlift is rather bulky, and its profile from the wall is 24 inches unfolded (15-1/8 inches folded). Therefore, the Elite is not for use on narrow stairs.
The stairlift’s footrest and padded, contoured seat are adjustable to suit the user’s height. Options include a larger seat pad, a power swivel seat, folding rails (manual or power) to avoid obstructing a nearby doorway and a power-folding footrest. The powered mechanism that turns the Elite’s seat and footrest can break down, however, and though Bruno’s warranty covers those parts, waiting for replacements can be inconvenient.
The Elite comes with two 12-volt batteries that are continuously charged from a household power outlet. The batteries keep the stair elevator moving even when there is a power outage. With a long charge strip that covers the length of its rail, the Bruno Elite also can charge its batteries anywhere along the staircase
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Two wireless remotes for remote control
- Offset swivel seat for easy boarding and exiting on top landing
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack for a sleek appearance
- Charge strips along rail power unit for continuous charge wherever lift stops
- Manual flip-up arms, seat, and footrest for extra space on steps
- Safety sensors for obstruction detection
- Seat belt for ensured safety
- Onboard diagnostics for easy service
- Battery operated the system for extended use during a power outage
- Made in the USA
- Seat pad size: 17.5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Armrest width: 15.75” – 21.75” (451 mm – 552 mm)
- Footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
- Footplate to seat height:17.5” minimum, 23.25” maximum
- Folded width: 15.125”
- Rail installation within 6” (152 mm) of wall