For those who may need a little assistance transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of bed, the Harmony Hi-Low can help you stand with the touch of a button. This is also a great option for those who require patient care at home or in an assisted living environment. The Harmony Hi-Low provides the features of a homecare bed without the institutional look. The removable rear section of the bed frame even allows the user to attach their residential headboard making it a beautiful addition to your room.
Dimensions: 60” x 80” – Queen size in stock.
Other bed sizes available: Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ / Full: 56” x 76” / Split King (2 x Twin XL): 76” x 80”
About the bed, features and benefits:
- Bed Lift capacity: 800 lbs.
- 70° head angle
- 35° foot angle
- Wireless Remote
- Three-Piece Adjustable Legs
- Emergency Power Down
- Surge Protection
- Headboard Brackets
- The bed is 10.5” from the top of the deck to the floor in the low position and raises 11” to a high position of 21.5”
- Bed Deck and Frame: Lifetime
- Electrical Components: 3 years
- Parts: 10 year pro-rated
About the Firm Mattress with Transfer Edge:
- Firm with transfer edge
- Mattress weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Mattress components: top 2″ is gel flex foam, followed by 2″ of firmer foam for support and rebound followed by 6″ of firm foam made to contour to the adjustable base
- Bed sizes available: twin extra-long, full, full extra-long, queen, and split king
- Mattresses available in firm and plush. Both with or without transfer edge
Harmony Bed Accessories available: (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Harmony Hi Low Side Rails ($299.00)
- Harmony Hi Low Side Rail Covers. (Request price)
- Harmony Hi Low Caster Set. (Request price)