An exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13” low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system.
The Pursuit XL PMV from Pride Mobility is a rugged and heavy duty scooter with great comfort and safety features. It features a 400 lb. weight capacity and Delta tiller with wraparound handles for easier handling. It has a full LED lighting package that includes turn signals and a headlight. The large 13″ pneumatic tires and front and rear suspension create a smoother ride and better handling and outdoor performance.
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Large 13″ low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Hydraulic handbrake
|Front Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 km/h|
|Ground Clearance||5.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25″-27.75″|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5″x16″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21″-22.5″|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea. (75AH)
60 lbs. ea. (100AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||(G27)up to 30 miles / 48.2 km/h, (G24) up to 22 miles / 35.4 km/h|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205 lbs. (Main frame)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
- These specifications vary with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of ( /- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of ( or – 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards.
Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.