5-Year Limited Warranty
Softub Ontario warrants the Softub to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for (5) full years from date of purchase. Any repairs required will be at the following costs to the customer:
Tub, Thermal Top and LeatherTex:
- 1st Year – No Charge
- 2nd – 5th Year – $250.00 Deductible
- 1st Year – No Charge
- 2nd Year – $125.00 Deductible
- 3rd – 5th Year – $250.00 Deductible
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the Softub and terminates upon transfer of ownership. It does not extend to commercial, institutional, or rental use or installation. The Softub must be purchased and installed within Canada within one year of the manufacture date. All repair work is guaranteed for a period of 90 days when performed by an Authorized Softub Dealer, an Authorized Softub Service Centre or Softub Ontario. All deductibles are per occurrence. In the event of any malfunction or defect covered under the terms of this limited warranty:
- Contact the Authorized Softub Service Centre (selling dealer) in your area. There will be no charge for the parts or labour to repair the Softub or its components. In some cases, reasonable repair person travel charges may be assessed (by the servicing agent if you live beyond the normal servicing area of the Authorized Service Agent).
- Contact Softub Ontario for repair or replacement of defective component(s). There will be no charge for the parts or labour to repair the Softub or its component(s). Any applicable freight charges for the return of the component(s) to Softub Ontario are the responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
Softub Ontario maintains a list of approved chemicals and accessories and reserves the right to withhold warranty benefits for damage caused by chemicals or accessories not included on this approved list.
Acts Invalidating Warranty
This warranty is void if the Softub has been altered, misused, abused, or has been repaired by an unauthorized person. Misuse shall include operation or maintenance of the Softub in deviation to the published instructions. The following acts will invalidate the warranty: operating the tub without water or with improper water level, filling or operating with a water temperature below 4°C (39.2°F) or above 41°C (105.8°F), a water pH below 7.4 or over 7.6, plugging into an extension cord, operating below 105 volts or over 125 volts, allowing undissolved or concentrated chemicals to lie on the vinyl surface, or leaving the Softub empty in direct sunlight (with or without packaging material).
Softub Ontario shall not be liable for loss of use of the Softub or other incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall Softub Ontario or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any persons or damage to any property. Some provinces do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from province to province. Specifications subject to change without notice.